Old 11-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Arthur Bela

Default how to kill a process that is "defunct"?

I tried to:

kill -9 3341

but it's still there, and it's using 100% cpu :

I only tried to download a few linux iso's, so i can seed them back a
couple of times [about ~20 at a time :O ] but transmission just
freezez

I tried to log out, and log in, when i log back, it's still there :O
only when i reboot my pc...only then it will dissapear..

Is there a way to kill that process?

Thank you :O

Old 11-21-2010, 09:32 AM
Klistvud