Old 11-19-2010, 09:27 AM
Camaleón

Default Claws mail and HTML formatting (was: Frustration made me do it.)

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:18:43 +0000, Angus Hedger wrote:

> Claw mail is pretty dam fast, I havent bothered to learn the search
> function very well yet, but meh.
>
> And with the right plugins, from the repo, it does HTML email, and RSS
> like a champion. (and pgp of cause)

Can you expand that information?

AFAIK:

***
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/General_Information#Does_Claws_Mail_allow_me_to_wr ite_HTML_styled_messages.3F

Does Claws Mail allow me to write HTML styled messages?

No. A discussion has gone around over this topic, and the outcome was
that HTML mail is not wanted. If you really need to send HTML, you can of
course attach a webpage to an e-mail.
***

Greetings,

--