Old 12-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Paul Cartwright

Default Frustration made me do it.

On 12/13/2010 03:46 PM, godo wrote:
> Opera is ok except one future I really don't like and it will be in
> Firefox4 also.
> When I open goole.com, type debian and go to page 10 I will not see in
> URL feeld
> "http://www.google.hr/search?q=debian&hl=hr&prmd=ivl&ei=MYQGTbmtD4iYOuGc 6aYB&start=90&sa=N"
> but "www.google.com/search"
>
> I really hate that because 2 feature that i really love/need in any
> browser are exact link location and pointing mouse over link printing
> URL in browsers status bar.

in Opera 11 beta I see the complete URL at the bottom of opera..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800

Old 12-13-2010, 09:36 PM
godo

On 12/13/2010 11:34 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:

On 12/13/2010 03:46 PM, godo wrote:

Opera is ok except one future I really don't like and it will be in
Firefox4 also.
When I open goole.com, type debian and go to page 10 I will not see in
URL feeld
"http://www.google.hr/search?q=debian&hl=hr&prmd=ivl&ei=MYQGTbmtD4iYOuGc 6aYB&start=90&sa=N"
but "www.google.com/search"

I really hate that because 2 feature that i really love/need in any
browser are exact link location and pointing mouse over link printing
URL in browsers status bar.

in Opera 11 beta I see the complete URL at the bottom of opera..

Me to, that part of my comment was for Firefox4.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic

Archive: 4D06A003.7020608@dobosevic.com">http://lists.debian.org/4D06A003.7020608@dobosevic.com

Old 12-14-2010, 06:21 AM
Claudius Hubig

godo <goran@dobosevic.com> wrote:

>> Strange, in Opera 10.63 I get the full URL in the address bar; and, if I
>> hover the mouse pointer over the link, I also get the full URL in the
>> status bar at the bottom of the screen.
>>
>> Is there a change in Opera 11?
>>

>Yes, I have 11.0 beta:
>Opera/9.80 (X11; Linux i686; U; en) Presto/2.7.39 Version/11.00

You can change that setting in opera:config.

Best regards,

Claudius
--
<Teller> where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

http://chubig.net/