Old 11-18-2010, 04:38 PM
crossbuns.hot@gmail.com

Default "unable to register inhibitor with session bus"

Stan Hoeppner <stan <at> hardwarefreak.com> writes:

> crossbuns.hot <at> gmail.com put forth on 11/17/2010 11:16 PM:
> > How the fuck do I fix this?
I did startx and this and a bunch of other fucking

> > bullshit came scrolling down my screen.
> > You say you gonna take down Microsoft with
> > your free shit but if you niggas cant get
> > GUIs right you aint got jack shit sorry.
> > Fix my shit niggas.
>
> My, what fine caliber students Rochester Institute of Technology is
> accepting these days.
Here we have a WASP kid impersonating a black
> street thug in an attempt to goad this list into a racial argument.
> Your ability to spell, and your choice of
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Cross_Buns as a handle belie your true
> identity.
>
> Since RIT graciously provided us with the IP address,
129.21.50.171, of
> the PC, probably yours,
which you sent this crap from, through Gmane,
> maybe I'll just forward this fine prose along to Mary-Beth Cooper,
> Senior Vice President for Student Affairs.
It shouldn't take the RIT
> technical staff very long to identify you
based on the IP address, date,
> and time of transmissoin.
Then you can have a nice chat with Ms. Cooper
> about this post which you feel was so creative.
>
> Would you like me to forward this
with the bits identifying you as the
> sender, to Ms. Cooper?

No please don't do that.
I'm sorry, I was wrong to say that.
I was celebrating the end of the quarter
and was a little under the influence when I posted that.
I shouldn't have said that and it's really
embarrising that I posted while under the influence,
I shouldn't have done that.

Old 11-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Sthu Deus

> > > How the fuck do I fix this?
> I did startx and this and a bunch of other fucking

Could you both hold your garbage far from us?!

Old 11-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Lisi

On Thursday 18 November 2010 17:38:17 crossbuns.hot@gmail.com wrote:
> Stan Hoeppner <stan <at> hardwarefreak.com> writes:
> > crossbuns.hot <at> gmail.com put forth on 11/17/2010 11:16 PM:
> > > How the fuck do I fix this?
>
> I did startx and this and a bunch of other fucking
>
> > > bullshit came scrolling down my screen.
> > > You say you gonna take down Microsoft with
> > > your free shit but if you niggas cant get
> > > GUIs right you aint got jack shit sorry.
> > > Fix my shit niggas.
> >
> > My, what fine caliber students Rochester Institute of Technology is
> > accepting these days.
>
> Here we have a WASP kid impersonating a black
>
> > street thug in an attempt to goad this list into a racial argument.
> > Your ability to spell, and your choice of
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Cross_Buns as a handle belie your true
> > identity.
> >
> > Since RIT graciously provided us with the IP address,
>
> 129.21.50.171, of
>
> > the PC, probably yours,
>
> which you sent this crap from, through Gmane,
>
> > maybe I'll just forward this fine prose along to Mary-Beth Cooper,
> > Senior Vice President for Student Affairs.
>
> It shouldn't take the RIT
>
> > technical staff very long to identify you
>
> based on the IP address, date,
>
> > and time of transmissoin.
>
> Then you can have a nice chat with Ms. Cooper
>
> > about this post which you feel was so creative.
> >
> > Would you like me to forward this
>
> with the bits identifying you as the
>
> > sender, to Ms. Cooper?
>
> No please don't do that.
> I'm sorry, I was wrong to say that.
> I was celebrating the end of the quarter
> and was a little under the influence when I posted that.
> I shouldn't have said that and it's really
> embarrising that I posted while under the influence,
> I shouldn't have done that.

That is an explanation, not an excuse. It came from _your_ subconscious.
Perhaps you need to do some serious thinking.

Lisi