Old 11-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Mark Goldshtein

Default Squeeze. What package contains 'New Wave' theme for GNOME decoration?

Hello, list!

Subj.
Have searched through packages descriptions - no such window
decoration theme found. I had that theme installed in Debian Lenny,
but do not remember how got one. It should be simple package install
'cause I am not a skilled linux user.

--
Sincerely Yours'
Mark Goldshtein

Old 11-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Camaleón

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:26:30 +0000, Mark Goldshtein wrote:

> Have searched through packages descriptions - no such window decoration
> theme found. I had that theme installed in Debian Lenny, but do not
> remember how got one. It should be simple package install 'cause I am
> not a skilled linux user.

If theme is not under "gnome-themes", "gnome-themes-extras" or "gnome-
themes-more" then maybe you can directly download from upstream:

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/New+Wave?content=87134

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 11-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Mark Goldshtein

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:26:30 +0000, Mark Goldshtein wrote:
>
>> Have searched through packages descriptions - no such window decoration
>> theme found. I had that theme installed in Debian Lenny, but do not
>> remember how got one. It should be simple package install 'cause I am
>> not a skilled linux user.
>
> If theme is not under "gnome-themes", "gnome-themes-extras" or "gnome-
> themes-more" then maybe you can directly download from upstream:
>
> http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/New+Wave?content=87134

It works!
Thanks for your patience and time!

--