Old 11-18-2010, 04:44 AM

Default "unable to register inhibitor with session bus"

How Rude...

Are you really confused as to why you haven't received a reply to this question on web based forums?

I really doubt you have put any effort at all into finding the answer on your own given you apparently didn't read the mailing list rules and the references it made to foul language.

What I suggest is reading the page posted below. Think about your problem, and attempt to ask again in a proper and respectful manner.

Remember Linux is released without warranty and nobody is obligated to help somebody who acts in rude, selfish, or ignorant ways.

TeddyB