Old 11-18-2010, 04:16 AM
crossbuns.hot@gmail.com

Default "unable to register inhibitor with session bus"

How the fuck do I fix this? I did startx and this and a bunch of other fucking

bullshit came scrolling down my screen.
You say you gonna take down Microsoft with
your free shit but if you niggas cant get
GUIs right you aint got jack shit sorry.
Fix my shit niggas.