Old 02-02-2008, 07:39 AM
Csányi Pál

Default system boot hangs at or after filesystems check

Hello!

Debian GN/Linux Etch, linux-image-2.6.18-5-686 #1 SMP

Since one or two days my system boot hangs at, or after
filesystem check.

I search for error message in log files, but I think I find
nothing relevant.

I see only that that the sda SATA drive are used from some
process.

How can I know what is happen here?

I installed anti virus scanner.
Maybe I have a virus on system?