Old 11-15-2010, 09:42 PM
"Brian Thomas"

Default Really keen to get more information?

Fifty extremely 'fortunate' people are required to preview the
best business that has launched in the last ten years.

You won't be asked to spend any money, just take a look at the
business and give us your professional feedback on the idea and
profitability.

Would you like to secure the mythical top-level-spot in a brand
new, revolutionary, unique business that'll create you a far
'better-life-style' than a pop star?

Forget dreaming about a 'Rock Star/Pop Star lifestyle'... Get
a much better one from us easily today without cost.

Out of the fifty, I will choose only the best ten (10) most
professional, well connected people to help launch this
'entirely brand new business' into the marketplace. Each of my
'top 10' top-levelers gets the ultimate position in this
totally incredible business at no cost whatsoever.

In return for this enviable position you'll need to help us
train others to create a monster of a business...

Only 10 'pop star-lifestyles' available.

Service/business launching in January 2011.

It's your chance to become a legend in the industry.

'You're Guaranteed' - Two hundred and fifty thousand pounds
(Sterling) GBP in 25 weeks (approx. Four hundred Thousand US
Dollars) repeated every 25 weeks for 2 years.

Please understand that response to this 'once-in-a-life-time'
chance is fierce, I'm taking applications right now, send
your interest as soon as possible, so you don't miss out.

Totally upset by my intrusion? Sorry, please send me an email
with 'I'm not up to it' in the subject line and you'll never, ever
hear from me or the business again.

Best regards

Brian Thomas