Old 11-13-2010, 11:52 PM

Default Where has my Windows partition gone?

I have had grub do this sortta thing before...

Check your menu.list file and see if the entry for windows is still there, I have seen it disappear or somehow be eaten.

/boot/grub/menu.list

I don't have an example code in front of me but you can look it up and verify it, mostly you just need to make sure there is a label and that it points to the windows partition. Remeber drive and partition numbers start with 0 (second partition on first hard drive is hd(0,1)

I would so check that out before running installation scripts.

Hope it's helpful;
TeddyB