Old 11-11-2010, 05:43 AM
Johann Spies

Default Samsung ML1915

In the light of the previous thread about the HP 1120 I returned the HP
printer I bought and bought a SAMSUNG ML1915.

Although Linux is not stated on the box as a supported OS, Samsung
provides a very good driver and following the instructions on their
website I downloaded the driver and smartpanel and in stalled it without
a single problem.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder / Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast,
unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord,
forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain
in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 15:58