Old 11-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Jochen Schulz

Default usb-modeswitch

Stanisław Findeisen:

> http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/usb-modeswitch
>
> Please, someone adds this thing to lenny.... would be great. :-)

That won't happen. Debian stable doesn't get new packages. There might
be a package on backports.org, though.

J.
--
We are lining up to see you fall flat on your face.
[Agree] [Disagree]

Old 11-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Sthu Deus

Good day, Jochen. You wrote:

> That won't happen. Debian stable doesn't get new packages. There might
> be a package on backports.org, though.

I think it is not there. But Stanisław can use ubuntu for that - a VM
at least using host's USB controller for that.