Old 02-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Chris Bannister

Default wine broken after Etch reinstall

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 02:15:41PM -0800, tom arnall wrote:
> the big diff' is that it handles ChessBase files. other than that i much
> prefer scid. is there some secret to scid that enables use of CB file?

TWIC has the games in pgn format. But yeah, I see your point. I suppose
it could be handy to convert CB files to pgn which scid could then
import. I think ChessBaseLite has a limit on the database size and
restrictions on what you can save etc, is that right?

--
Chris.
======