Old 11-10-2010, 06:48 AM
shampavman

Default rrqm and wrqm calculations?

Hi All,

I would like to know how rrqm and wrqm are calculated for the 'iostat'.
I've been looking around for info on this but unable to find conclusive
answers.
I understand what it means.. But where is the logic hidden that is
calculating it for 'iostat'

Can anyone let me know of it.

Thanks
Shampavman

Archive: 4CDA4E50.7000703@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4CDA4E50.7000703@gmail.com

Old 11-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Camaleón

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:18:32 +0530, shampavman wrote:

> I would like to know how rrqm and wrqm are calculated for the 'iostat'.
> I've been looking around for info on this but unable to find conclusive
> answers.
> I understand what it means.. But where is the logic hidden that is
> calculating it for 'iostat'
> Can anyone let me know of it.

A Google search returns...

How Linux iostat computes its results