Old 11-09-2010, 07:28 AM
Alexey Lobanov

Default E1/T1 card

On 09/11/10 10:19, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:

Where can I find the list of supported E1 cards for Debian Lenny
especially to be used with a fax server such as Hylafax?

Linux and Asterisk drivers for all http://cronyx.ru/hardware/wan.html
products are dupported by the Vendor. I had been using them some time ago.

Alexey

Archive: 4CD90639.80309@gctrials.com">http://lists.debian.org/4CD90639.80309@gctrials.com

Old 11-09-2010, 07:49 AM
Umarzuki Mochlis

Thanks for the suggestion Andrey,
Is any for those Tau cards supports up to 40 channels in order to process fax that was handled by 40 fax machines concurrently?

http://debmal.my

Old 11-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Alexey Lobanov

Is any for those Tau cards supports up to 40 channels in order to
process fax that was handled by 40 fax machines concurrently?

I don't remember it, sorry. Please read the website information.

Alexey

2010/11/9 Alexey Lobanov <A.Lobanov@gctrials.com
<mailto:A.Lobanov@gctrials.com>>

--
Alexey Lobanov, Dipl.Eng.
IT Director

A.Lobanov@gctrials.com
tel.: +7 812 703 0008
fax: +7 812 703 0009
mobile: +7 921 942 9419
http://www.gctrials.com/
"RCT-GLOBAL" LLC, Prof. Popova street 23, Saint-Petersburg, 197376, Russia

Archive: 4CD90E77.2040508@gctrials.com">http://lists.debian.org/4CD90E77.2040508@gctrials.com

Old 11-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Stan Hoeppner

Umarzuki Mochlis put forth on 11/9/2010 1:19 AM:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I find the list of supported E1 cards for Debian Lenny especially
> to be used with a fax server such as Hylafax?

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO/nic.html

13.1.3. WAN Cards

--
Stan