Old 11-08-2010, 05:10 PM
rudu

Default Strange pdf behaviour

Greetings,
A few people are complaining that this pdf file :
http://www.ubapar.org/IMG/pdf/plaquetteUBA1.pdf
shows two black pages, while others can see and read a two pages leaflet
... which it's supposed to be indeed.

On my squeeze desktop, evince (2.30.3-1) presents two black pages, while
okular (4:4.4.5-2) doesn't ...

Does anybody have seen this before ?
Any hint to prevent this from happening ?

Thanks,
rudu

Archive: 4CD83D03.5040803@cegetel.net">http://lists.debian.org/4CD83D03.5040803@cegetel.net

Old 11-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Camaleón

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 19:10:11 +0100, rudu wrote:

> Greetings,
> A few people are complaining that this pdf file :
> http://www.ubapar.org/IMG/pdf/plaquetteUBA1.pdf shows two black pages,
> while others can see and read a two pages leaflet ... which it's
> supposed to be indeed.
>
> On my squeeze desktop, evince (2.30.3-1) presents two black pages, while
> okular (4:4.4.5-2) doesn't ...

Evince for lenny (2.22) displays it fine :-?

> Does anybody have seen this before ?
> Any hint to prevent this from happening ?

It could be a bug in the reader, not the first time I've see it... and
not the last time, I'm afraid :-)

How do you create/generate the PDF files?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón