Old 11-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Paul Cartwright

Default Movemail not getting emails-SOLVED

On 11/08/2010 09:29 AM, Camaleón wrote:

> all I want is for postfix to put my local email into my local IMAP
> folder /home/$USER/Maildir.

I alredy told you some tips:

that was THE ANSWER! If you sent that before, I must have missed it.

all I did was comment out the line in /etc/postfix/main.cf:

#mailbox_command = procmail -a "$EXTENSION"

now this line WORKS:

home_mailbox = Maildir/

wonderful! thank you!

--