Old 11-05-2010, 07:29 AM
Tshepang Lekhonkhobe

Default heads-up: me considering to run another favourite FLOSS poll

Hi,

So I've been running this poll for a few years now, and am considering
doing it yet again.

Don't hesitate to reply if you have suggestions.

Here's a list of older results: http://tshepang.tumblr.com/post/654031894.

--
blog: http://tshepang.tumblr.com

Old 11-06-2010, 07:18 AM
Tshepang Lekhonkhobe

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 10:29, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I've been running this poll for a few years now, and am considering
> doing it yet again.
>
> Don't hesitate to reply if you have suggestions.

I've asked for a better way to do this:
http://ask.debian.net/questions/please-allow-me-to-run-a-temporary-poll-here.

--
blog: http://tshepang.tumblr.com