Old 02-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Rodrigo Tavares

Default Firmware for Wireless PCI

Hello,

I use this documentation:
http://acx100.sourceforge.net/wiki/Distribution_list/Debian

Follow the steps, I intalled the module acx. Now I
need to find firmare. Using the script
fetch_firmware.sh in source acx, many files was
receveid.

# Files received
data1.cab data1.hdr data2.cab Drivers
dwl520+_drivers_307.zip dwl-g650+_drv_v1.0.zip
ikernel.ex_ layout.bin Setup.exe Setup.ini Setup.inx
Win2000 Win98 WinME WinXP

In the doc below, you must put the firmware files in
/lib/firmware, but I think are M$ Windows files.

I have a D-Link AirPlus XtremeG G650_520.

Where I can to get the firmware it ?

Best regards,

Faria

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/