Old 10-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Jozsef Vadkan

Default converting jpg to pdf without imagemagick

after trying to convert 173 jpg files to one pdf:

strace convert *.jpg ../outpud.pdf -verbose
+++ killed by SIGKILL +++

...it just can't handle it??? ok...

i tried to search the net for converters...even apps made for
windows...but there are no working solution with wine [several is just
a virus according to virustotal...trojans, etc..]

can someone help me, how to convert 173 jpg files [~100 MByte] to one
pdf, _NOT_ using imagemagick?

Thank you!