Old 10-10-2010, 04:26 AM
Ron Johnson

Default If you want it to be an appliance... (was Communicating with USB Modem)

On 10/09/2010 04:28 PM, Hal Vaughan wrote:
[snip]

but, in short, I want what's in their offices to be as simple as
possible and to be a black box. I do not want them hooking up a
keyboard or monitor to it ever. I don't even want them to think of
it as a computer, EVER! So I'm looking not at low end as in cheap,

Why aren't you using an internal modem? (Unless you already
answered that question.)

--
Seek truth from facts.