Old 10-09-2010, 05:55 AM
Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira

Default Hello .

Hi,,
I find a good website, I would like to introduce it to you,It will
give you big surprise:excellent products,high quality, competitive
price. If you are free, please visit it: www.eebisr.com . have a
nice day!

Old 05-11-2012, 01:08 PM
"Dr. Ferid Ramil"

Hi,
I have a proposition and I'm in need of a partner, Please get back to me lets talk if you are intrested.

Best Regards,
Dr. Ferid Ramil
CM Asset Management (C.M.A.M)
Baku Office Vagif Ave 19-182 Baku AZ1007,
Azerbaijan.
(+994 12) 441-82-0