I am trying to update my iceweasel via Lenny backports but it wants to also update my gnucash which I don't want. What am I doing wrong?
I follow the instructions as follows:
Add backports to sources.list (actually added a file to sources.list.d). It shows up in Synaptic repositories so looks ok
# aptitude update
# aptitude -t lenny-backports install iceweasel
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree**** *
Reading state information... Done
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
* libgtkhtml3.8-15 libgoffice-0-common libgoffice-0-4 libsilc-1.1-2
Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
The following extra packages will be installed:
* gnucash gnucash-common iceweasel-l10n-en-gb libaqbanking-data libaqbanking29
* ttf-lyx latex-xft-fonts xfonts-mathml ttf-mathematica4.1 xprint mozplugger
* gwenhywfar-tools libgwenhywfar47-dbg libcanberra0
The following NEW packages will be installed
* libaqbanking29 libaqbanking29-plugins libaqbanking29-plugins-qt libaqhbci17
* libaqofxconnect5 libgoffice-0-6 libgoffice-0-6-common libmozjs2d libqbanking8
The following packages will be upgraded:
* gnucash gnucash-common iceweasel iceweasel-l10n-en-gb libaqbanking-data
* libcairo2 libglib2.0-0 libgwenhywfar47 libnss3-1d libpixman-1-0 libsqlite3-0
11 upgraded, 10 newly installed, 0 to remove and 102 not upgraded.
Need to get 27.8MB of archives.
After this operation, 41.1MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
Suggestions gratefully received