Old 10-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Johan

Default SOLVED-Debian-506 sumsung ML-1510-700 printer driver not in list

Johan wrote:

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 14:25 +0100, Lisi wrote:

On Thursday 07 October 2010 13:54:46 Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:

Johan Scheepers <johansche@telkomsa.net> writes:

Debian-506 sumsung ML-1510-700 printer driver not in list.

Does "apt-get install splix" help?

That's what I am using, and it works - but there was also a good driver in one
of the standard CUPS packages. Can't remember which.

Lisi

Got splix installed now. Kindly how I proceed.
Sorry so used to opensuse and ubuntu just installing the printer.
Thanks
Johan

Solved. Thanks. Just needed rebooting. Johan