Old 11-24-2007, 04:26 PM
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY END OF YEAR BONAZA

Default REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937, BATCH No: 2007MJL-01

--

Dear winner,

END OF THE YEAR BONAZA

We are pleased to inform you of the result that just concluded annual final draws of
UNITED KINGDOM END OF YEAR PROMOTION international programs.You are therefore
been approve to caim the sum of 1,000,000 (One Million Pounds Sterling) with the
information Given :

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937, BATCH No: 2007MJL-01

To file for your claim fill the form below and send it to our payment
parastatal:

Contact Agent:Mr Vincent James

Email:uknationallotteryoffice002@yahoo.co.uk

Tel: +44 70457 44162