-   -   Messed up IW awsomebar autocompletion (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/435913-messed-up-iw-awsomebar-autocompletion.html)

Celejar 10-05-2010 02:12 PM

Messed up IW awsomebar autocompletion

Hi,

I'm experiencing baffling behavior with the autocompletion feature in
IW (Iceweasel / Firefox, for the search engines). I have several
profiles; in one of them, everything works fine, but in another,
although autocompletion is turned on, only a few results turn up, and
many don't (bookmarks and history).

For example, when I begin typing 'http', 'h' gives me a bunch of
results, 'ht' narrows it down to 2, and 'htt' to one - even though
there are quite a few of my urls which begin with 'http' ;)

Anyone have any idea of what could be going on here?

Celejar