Old 10-04-2010, 09:40 PM
T o n g

Default Install Office 2007 under 64 bit Wine

Hi,

I'm having problem installing Ms Office 2007 under Wine on AMD64 box --
when I click the install button I get an endless list of errors in the
terminal, mainly to do with things being unimplemented. And the install
progress bar *never progress*.

All other distros seems to be fine, as early as more than 2 years ago:

http://www.quicktweaks.com/2008/04/09/install-ms-office-2007-in-linux/

Anybody is able to do that in Debian (Testing/Sid)?

$ uname -rm
2.6.35-grml64 x86_64

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)