Old 10-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Sthu Deus

Default 2 identical GSM-modem discern.

Good day.

I have 2 similar GSM-modems - both are connected at once having diver
ISP SIM in each. At connection time how I can easily discern between
them?

At my opinion it discerns only by its IMEI. But AFAIK I can retrieve it
only inside of minicom - that makes impossible to use in a connection
script.

Any ideas/experience would be appreciated.

Thank You for Your time.