Old 10-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Long Wind

Default is there program that decipher wireless password

On the Chinese market there is some wireless card that's very popular now
It claims that it can offer FREE Internet access.
It has very good antenna
I guess that it has a program that search wireless Internet
To guess password, the program can take a long time

Is there any Linux program that can do the job?

Old 10-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Angus Hedger

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 17:11:05 -0400
Long Wind <longwind2009@gmail.com> wrote:

> On the Chinese market there is some wireless card that's very popular
> now It claims that it can offer FREE Internet access.
> It has very good antenna
> I guess that it has a program that search wireless Internet
> To guess password, the program can take a long time
>
> Is there any Linux program that can do the job?

See here: http://www.aircrack-ng.org/

------
Regards,

Angus Hedger

Debian GNU/Linux User PGP Public Key 0xEE6A4B97