Old 10-04-2010, 08:10 PM
T o n g

Default Where is Applications>Wine>Configure Wine

Hi,

I've just installed wine [1], but I can't find the menu
Applications>Wine>Configure Wine. Do you have such menu entry?

Thanks

[1]
$ aptitude install wine
libwine{a} libwine-alsa{a} libwine-cms{a} libwine-gl{a}
libwine-gphoto2{a} libwine-ldap{a} libwine-print{a} libwine-sane{a}
wine
wine-bin{a} wine-utils{a}
0 packages upgraded, 11 newly installed, 0 to remove and 37 not upgraded.
Need to get 11.0MB of archives. After unpacking 53.0MB will be used.
[ . . . ]
Processing triggers for man-db ...
Processing triggers for gnome-menus ...
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils ...
Setting up libwine (1.0.1-3) ...
Setting up libwine-alsa (1.0.1-3) ...
Setting up libwine-cms (1.0.1-3) ...
Setting up libwine-gl (1.0.1-3) ...
Setting up libwine-gphoto2 (1.0.1-3) ...
Setting up libwine-ldap (1.0.1-3) ...
Setting up libwine-print (1.0.1-3) ...
Setting up libwine-sane (1.0.1-3) ...
Setting up wine-bin (1.0.1-3) ...
Setting up wine-utils (1.0.1-3) ...
Setting up wine (1.0.1-3) ...

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/

Old 10-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Rob Owens

On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 08:10:43PM +0000, T o n g wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just installed wine [1], but I can't find the menu
> Applications>Wine>Configure Wine. Do you have such menu entry?

Try running from the command line 'winecfg'

-Rob