Old 10-04-2010, 04:29 PM

Default Re (4): Configuration for a Linux router with a client having a public address

* From: Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com>
* Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 23:45:50 -0600

* From: "Jes&#xFA;s M. Navarro" <jesus.navarro@undominio.net>
* Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 23:47:48 +0200
> There's neither "carnot" nor "Allied Telesis 3612TR" in your provided diagram

The original diagram turned up late Friday. I'll update and
add the hypothetical configuration, scan and post on the server
as soon as possible.

Thanks for the help, Peter E.

--
Telephone 1 360 450 2132. 7785886232 is gone.
Shop pages http://carnot.yi.org/ accessible as long as the old