Old 10-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Blake Gideon

Default debian-user-digest Digest V2010 #1582

unsubscribe

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 1:11 PM, <debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org> wrote:

debian-user-digest Digest ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* Volume 2010 : Issue 1582

Today's Topics:

¬*question/answer website for user sup ¬*[ Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.o ]

¬*Re: ECS 6100 PM-K2-v7 BB-3801G ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬*[ Angus Hedger <demidevil@gmail.com> ]

¬*Re: Printing - CUPS and Canon laser ¬* [ =?iso-8859-1?q?Camale=F3n?= <noelam ]

¬*Re: [SOT] Installing additional Wesn ¬*[ AG <computing.account@googlemail.co ]

¬*Re: Debian hyperthreading support ¬* ¬* [ =?iso-8859-1?q?Camale=F3n?= <noelam ]

¬*Re: How to upgrade kernel in Lenny, ¬* [ Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com ]

¬*Re: A simple GUI volume control tool ¬*[ Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com ]

¬*Re: Can connect to WPA network, but ¬* [ =?iso-8859-1?q?Camale=F3n?= <noelam ]

¬*Re: deluge to handle torrents ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* [ <briand@aracnet.com> ]

¬*LibreOffice repositories ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬*[ AG <computing.account@googlemail.co ]

¬*Re: deluge to handle torrents ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* [ Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> ]

¬*Re: Printing - CUPS and Canon laser ¬* [ Allan Wind <allan_wind@lifeintegrit ]

¬*Re: deluge to handle torrents ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* [ =?iso-8859-1?q?Camale=F3n?= <noelam ]

¬*Re: Printing - CUPS and Canon laser ¬* [ Allan Wind <allan_wind@lifeintegrit ]

¬*Re: LibreOffice repositories ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬*[ Greg Madden <gomadtroll@gci.net> ]

¬*Re: question/answer website for user ¬*[ "=?utf-8?q?Jes=C3=BAs_M=2E?= Navarr ]

¬*Re: LibreOffice repositories ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬* ¬*[ =?iso-8859-1?q?Camale=F3n?= <noelam ]

¬*[FOLLOWUP] video card reccomendation ¬*[ Rick Pasotto <rick@niof.net> ]