Old 10-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Tech Geek

Default Giving svnadmin permissions to a regular user

I am running Debian Lenny with subversion installed. I have a normal user called "svnmaster" to whom I would like to give permission to run all the svnadmin commands. How can I do that. My repositories usually live in /var/lib/svn/. I do not want to share the root password with this user (john).

*
Thanks.
*
*