Old 10-01-2010, 09:25 PM

Default gimp2.0-quiteinsane and gimp ...

... are installed in Squeeze here. QuiteInsane-Scan and QuiteInsane-Select
are visible in the Gimp Help:Procedure Browser. How is QuiteInsane used?

Thanks, ... Peter E.

--
Telephone 1 360 450 2132. 7785886232 is gone.
Shop pages http://carnot.yi.org/ accessible as long as the old

Old 10-01-2010, 10:37 PM
"tv.debian@googlemail.com"

Le 01/10/2010 23:25, peasthope@shaw.ca wrote:
> ... are installed in Squeeze here. QuiteInsane-Scan and QuiteInsane-Select
> are visible in the Gimp Help:Procedure Browser. How is QuiteInsane used?
>
> Thanks, ... Peter E.

Hi, Menu "File > Create > Quite insane" (translated from French menu),
but it doesn't work nearly as well as XSane own plug-in here, at least
not the last time I tried (two-three weeks ago maybe).

Off course in any case your scanner needs to be properly set up on the
system.