Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Debian User (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/)
-   -   usb-modeswitch in Lenny (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/434425-usb-modeswitch-lenny.html)

Camaleón 10-01-2010 08:32 PM

usb-modeswitch in Lenny
 
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 01:59:51 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:

> Is there a way (repo) I can use usb-modeswitch in Lenny w/o testing
> repo?

Mmm... you may be interested in this message from backports list:

RFS: Backports of usb-modeswitch and usb-modeswitch-data (DM)
http://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2010/09/msg00109.html

Just note that those packages are not still publicly available in
backports repo.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: pan.2010.10.01.20.32.34@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/pan.2010.10.01.20.32.34@gmail.com

Sthu Deus 10-02-2010 07:53 AM

usb-modeswitch in Lenny
 
Thank You for Your time and answer, Camaleón:

> RFS: Backports of usb-modeswitch and usb-modeswitch-data (DM)
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2010/09/msg00109.html
>
> Just note that those packages are not still publicly available in
> backports repo.

I scarcely understood from the link above and from the link that link
contains - there is no any way to install it from backports?

Here
http://alioth.debian.org/~odyx-guest/debian/lenny-backports/usb-modeswitch_1.1.4-1~bpo50+1.dsc
it points to *tar.gz files and its checksums from whence it can be
taken (http, ftp, aptitude) - just for own compilation?


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 4ca6e569.8875df0a.2840.2fdf@mx.google.com">http://lists.debian.org/4ca6e569.8875df0a.2840.2fdf@mx.google.com

Camaleón 10-02-2010 10:29 AM

usb-modeswitch in Lenny
 
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 14:53:57 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:

>> RFS: Backports of usb-modeswitch and usb-modeswitch-data (DM)
>> http://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2010/09/msg00109.html
>>
>> Just note that those packages are not still publicly available in
>> backports repo.
>
> I scarcely understood from the link above and from the link that link
> contains - there is no any way to install it from backports?

I took it as the packages are underway.

> Here
> http://alioth.debian.org/~odyx-guest/debian/lenny-backports/usb-
modeswitch_1.1.4-1~bpo50+1.dsc
> it points to *tar.gz files and its checksums from whence it can be taken
> (http, ftp, aptitude) - just for own compilation?

There are some ".deb" file here:

http://alioth.debian.org/~odyx-guest/debian/lenny-backports/

If you are unsure about the status of those packages, better ask in
bakckport list to get more feedback.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: pan.2010.10.02.10.29.36@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/pan.2010.10.02.10.29.36@gmail.com


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.