Old 11-24-2007, 04:36 PM

Default Congratulations, ***Your EMAIL Address Has Won***

Reference Number: PBL/CN/6654/CP
Dear consolation Prize Winner,

CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE

Europe/ America private international e-games organizers and co-
sponsors, POWERBALL LOTTO Group International, officially bring to your
notice of the final draw result of the 24th of November , 2007.
POWERBALL LOTTO -wheel E-game which was conducted at our international
corporate office complex in The UNITED KINGDOM.

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email
coupon number which was selected among the 6 lucky consolation prize
winners Your email ID identified with Coupon Number: PBL2348974321 and
was selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries
from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game. Your
email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses
submitted by our partner international email provider companies. You
have won a consolation cash prize of GBP 1,000,000 (One
Million Great Britain Pounds) only.

You are to contact the DPU Officer with the following details for the
release of your

winnings.Claims Requirements:

1.Name in full:...
2.Home Address:....