Old 11-24-2007, 11:40 AM
abdul shaheed

Default URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

FROM THE DESK OF MR ABDUL SHAHEED
MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
BANK* OF AFRICA( B.O.A )
BURKINAFASO W/AFRICA

I am Mr. abdul shaheed, Manager Audit Accounting Department* BANK* OF AFRICA( B.O.A )I would like to know if this proposal will be worth while for your acceptance.
**** I have a Foreign Customer,Manfred* Hoffman from Germany who is an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor that was a victim with Concord Air Line, flight* AF4590 killing 113 peole crashed on 25 July* 2000 near Paris*** leaving a closing balance of* Twelve*
Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.8m) in one of his Private US Dollar Accountthat is been managed by me as the Customer's Account Officer.
*** Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no oneisaware of the funds and its closing balance except me and the customer (Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you as the Next of Kin and we will work out the modalities for the claiming of the funds in
accordance with the law.
**** If you are interested, Please call me +22676642303 to discuss in further details and our sharing ratio will be 60% for me and 30% for you.while 10% will be for the neccesary expenses that might occur along the line.
reply privately to (abdul_shaheed001@yahoo.fr)
Thank you,
Sincerely
abdul shaheed.
N.B.In other for you to beleive me honestly try and go through this
(website)before you start with me.
Below is the website.
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)