Old 09-30-2010, 08:41 PM
Jordan Metzmeier

Default Logitech G110 keyboard

Old 10-11-2010, 05:44 PM
John W Foster

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 16:41 -0400, Jordan Metzmeier wrote:

> On 09/30/2010 02:42 PM, John W Foster wrote:
> > I have a Logitech G110 keyboard installed on a mixed testing & unstable
> > system. I have been searching for a driver for this gameboard for a
> > month to no avail. I am wondering if anyone else has this board & has
> > been able to get it to work in Linux.
> > John
> >

> If you are looking for something to get the macro keys to work, I would
> try g15macro. I would guess most of the g15 utilities should work fine
> on it.
>
> Regards,
> - --
> Jordan Metzmeier
Yes I already have tried that. The macrokeys do NOT yield the proper
codes they simply mimic th function keys. I have seen/read of folks who
have modified this g15 code but I have not seen it as available for
download anywhere. Only somewhat vague YMMV reports/
I am hoping someone will see this and properly design a driver, maybe
even Logitech: LOL
Thanks for th idea.

John