Old 09-29-2010, 02:50 AM
Doug

Default Fwd: Garbled PDF: missing fonts?

This is a PS to my previous post, which is included below.
On Windows 7, there is a list of 230 fonts, found in
??? Control PanelAppearance and PersonalizationFonts
but I don't know the entire directory tree--i.e., I
don't know how to get to Control Panel in the console
so as to copy everything with a "copy *.ttf" command.