Old 09-27-2010, 12:51 PM
leonardo Cuyar Morales

Default unattended lenny install

I remaster a debian lenny install iso with a preseed in order to have a full unattended lenny installation, but at testing fase (installation) there still showing me the package manager windows asking if I want to scan another CD. I look all the preseed examples files googling around but there isn't an option on this. I attach my preseed.cfg and the isolinux.cfg in case you find any error

Imagination is more important than knowledge

Old 10-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Andrei Popescu

On Lu, 27 sep 10, 08:51:18, leonardo Cuyar Morales wrote:
> I remaster a debian lenny install iso with a preseed in order to have
> a full unattended lenny installation, but at testing fase
> (installation) there still showing me the package manager windows
> asking if I want to scan another CD. I look all the preseed examples
> files googling around but there isn't an option on this. I attach my
> preseed.cfg and the isolinux.cfg in case you find any error
>
> Imagination is more important than knowledge

You didn't get an answer in a while, you might want to try the
debian-boot list.

Regards,
Andrei