Old 09-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Dale

Default Proposal of Fluxbox styles for Debian

Hi All,

I have been working on a couple new Fluxbox styles[1] for Debian and
hopefully be added the the Debian packaged version of Fluxbox and one
to maybe come the default style for a Debian release like squeeze, or
the next Debian release.

The 3 styles I have done are called:
* Debian_LibStick Light
* Debian_LibStick Dark High Contrast
* Debian_LibStick Dark

If anyone knows the author(s) of the said wallpaper images used in the
screen shots, could you please let me know so I can add credit to them
in the style source(s), As the images are included in the current
version of Fluxbox 1.1.1+dfsg2-1.

Comments and/or suggestions more than welcome

People on the 'debian-desktop' please email me back directly as I am
not on this mailing list

Regards
Dale

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Debian_LibStick
--
[WWW] http://quail.southernvaleslug.org/
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level

Old 09-26-2010, 10:22 PM
Phil Requirements

On 2010-09-26 22:04:53 +0930, Dale wrote:

> If anyone knows the author(s) of the said wallpaper images used in the
> screen shots, could you please let me know so I can add credit to them
> in the style source(s), As the images are included in the current
> version of Fluxbox 1.1.1+dfsg2-1.

Dale,

Did you look at the file '/usr/share/doc/fluxbox/AUTHORS'? I don't have
fluxbox installed myself, so I can't check it. But it might list the
people who made the previous themes. And whoever made the themes might
know who made the backgrounds, or they may have made the backgrounds.

You may have already tried this approach, since it is pretty basic.

Phil

Old 09-27-2010, 04:12 AM
Dale

On 27 September 2010 07:52, Phil Requirements <simultaneous@comcast.net> wrote:
> Did you look at the file '/usr/share/doc/fluxbox/AUTHORS'? I don't have
> fluxbox installed myself, so I can't check it. But it might list the
> people who made the previous themes. And whoever made the themes might
> know who made the backgrounds, or they may have made the backgrounds.
>
> You may have already tried this approach, since it is pretty basic.

Hi Phil,

Yep I tried that, but it was more to do with developers and
contributors to Fluxbox itself.

Regards
Dale