Old 09-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Daniel Bareiro

Default Ladder logic editor & PLC simulator

Hi all!

Anybody know any good Ladder logic editor & PLC simulator that can be
used with Debian GNU/Linux? I was looking for in Internet although I
did not find something "potable". In the control systems laboratory of
the university told us that we will use Siemens' Logo soft comfort, but
I've downloaded of the site of Siemens the demo version for GNU/Linux and,
lamentably, it fails to be executed.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9 29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37
Powered by Debian GNU/Linux Lenny - Linux user #188.598

Old 09-25-2010, 11:29 PM
Olaf Reitmaier Veracierta

Some projects...

http://plcemu.sourceforge.net/
http://plc.sourceforge.net/

Regards.-

Daniel Bareiro wrote:

Hi all!

Anybody know any good Ladder logic editor & PLC simulator that can be
used with Debian GNU/Linux? I was looking for in Internet although I
did not find something "potable". In the control systems laboratory of
the university told us that we will use Siemens' Logo soft comfort, but
I've downloaded of the site of Siemens the demo version for GNU/Linux and,
lamentably, it fails to be executed.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,
Daniel

"You don't know where your shadow will fall",
Somebody.-

Ing. Olaf Reitmaier Veracierta <olafrv@gmail.com>