-   -   AWAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/4315-awaiting-your-response.html)

umaru bamago 11-24-2007 03:55 PM

AWAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE

MR UMARU BAMAGO
BANK OF AFRICA.
OUAGADOUGOU -BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($11.5million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash.You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared
between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for
expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
have a great day.
*
yours,
MR Umaru Bamago
*
*

TÚlÚchargez le nouveau Windows Live Messenger ! Essayez-le !