Old 09-24-2010, 10:25 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Default resume from hibernate

Hi,

Since I run sid on a laptop I decided to play with hibernate, carefully.
But I'm missing something: hibernate saves memory to swap and turns off
the machine. Then to resume I hit the power button and grub appears, I
select the partition and it boots, finding fault with the not unmounted
partitions :-(

How does one resume?

Hugo

Archive: i7j8hq$300$1@dough.gmane.org">http://lists.debian.org/i7j8hq$300$1@dough.gmane.org