Old 09-24-2010, 04:17 PM
T o n g

Default To enable the hibernation mechanism

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 07:45:25 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> you shouldn't care about the backend used by "gnome-power-manager" . . .

> Nowadays "gnome-power-manager" seems to use DBus instad of HAL, though.

I build my system from scratch (debootstrap). Ok, let me specify
gnome-power-manager and the acpi-support package this time, removing all
detailed back-end supporting package from the list, hoping that the
Debian will figure out the rest for me.

cheers

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)