Old 09-24-2010, 01:13 PM
leonardo Cuyar Morales

Default hi list

someone of you had installed vmware-tools (vmware server 2) in debian lenny 5.0.4?

Old 09-24-2010, 02:38 PM
leonardo Cuyar Morales

I need to install gcc 4.1.3 instead of the actual gcc 4.3

Imagination is more important than knowledge

someone of you had installed vmware-tools (vmware server 2) in debian lenny 5.0.4?

Old 09-24-2010, 02:52 PM
Camaleón

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:38:51 -0400, leonardo Cuyar Morales wrote:

>> someone of you had installed vmware-tools (vmware server 2) in debian
>> lenny 5.0.4?
>
> I need to install gcc 4.1.3 instead of the actual gcc 4.3
>
> Imagination is more important than knowledge

I guess you can read Spanish. If so, take a look into this thread:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-spanish/2010/09/msg00227.html

Greetings,

--
Camaleón