Old 09-24-2010, 03:45 AM

Default iceweasel seg faults when closing tabs

Hi,

I reported this a while back, and no one seemed to be experiencing
it.

I wasn't exactly sure it was a segfault, but I figured it out tonight,
and it definitely is seg-faulting. It doesn't take too long, just keep
opening tabs, close them, and eventually it dies.

It's been doing this for a while and through several apt-get upgrades.

So I am wondering again: has anyone else seen this behavior ?

Brian

p.s. there is also the ever popular:

Gdk-WARNING **: XID collision, trouble ahead

any chance this has something to do with it ?