Old 09-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Masokis Programmer

Default Empathy + theme ?

Hello all debians..
i;m using debian squeeze... with LXDE desktop.
running on kernel 2.6.34

i'm still a newbies. i d0nt know where to ask this question.. then i decide to ask in my mailing list of debian.

can i change my empathy theme ? i found only 4 theme avalable as default.
- blue
- classic
- clean
- simple

it's another way that i can add another theme ?
thanks for read.. hope someone will teach me

Old 09-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Camaleón

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:43:55 +0800, Masokis Programmer wrote:

> can i change my empathy theme ? i found only 4 theme avalable as
> default.

(...)

Check out this:

http://live.gnome.org/Empathy/Themes