-   -   Give New Look to Legacy Courses using Articulate, Captivate, Lectora (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/430120-give-new-look-legacy-courses-using-articulate-captivate-lectora.html)

Elearning Services 09-21-2010 10:00 PM

Give New Look to Legacy Courses using Articulate, Captivate, Lectora

Hi,

My name is Amjad, CEO at OP2I (http://www.outsource-projects2india.com). OP2I*provide elearning services for following Authoring tools:

- Articulate
- Lectora
- Captivate
- Flash
- Camtasia

We can enhance the LEGACY courses to be more engaging and contemporary by adding Rich Graphics, Animations, Activities, User Interaction, Quizzes, Audio, etc.

If you have a project in hand, please write to me. I'll be happy to discuss how OP2I can meet your e-learning needs.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Amjad
http://www.outsource-projects2india.com