FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-20-2010, 12:32 PM
John Smith
 
Default Hello8

Hello,
What have you been up to ?

Tell you a good news. At last few days,My friend Jack told me where
was called the factory of world.All the things is very cheap.

Register to be their members as soon as possible, during this time,
they have discount sales, many surprises are waiting for you.

what's more it is very convenient.

The price of products is great low from there. But very perfect. It’s
incredible!

For example: laptops, cell phone, digital cameras, LCD TV, GPS and so on.

Remarkably,they have a very excellent after-sale service.

You can log on their website

yotops.com

I would like you to have a pleasant shopping!

Sincerely yours


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: AANLkTimfsh2E_2vu_pzZZZmkn5YYUVmhzEdhOgiGMM35@mail .gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/AANLkTimfsh2E_2vu_pzZZZmkn5YYUVmhzEdhOgiGMM35@mail .gmail.com
 
Old 09-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Scott Ferguson
 
Default Hello8

On 20/09/10 22:32, John Smith wrote:
> Hello,
> What have you been up to ?

Heaps and heaps, John!

> Tell you a good news. At last few days,My friend Jack told me where
> was called the factory of world.All the things is very cheap.

Sound great mate.

> Register to be their members as soon as possible, during this time,
> they have discount sales, many surprises are waiting for you.
>
> what's more it is very convenient.
>
> The price of products is great low from there. But very perfect. It�s
> incredible!
>
> For example: laptops, cell phone, digital cameras, LCD TV, GPS and so on.
>
> Remarkably,they have a very excellent after-sale service.
>
> You can log on their website
>
> yotops.com
>
> I would like you to have a pleasant shopping!
>
> Sincerely yours
>
>

Long time no hear John, I haven't heard from you since uni. I bet you
think I'd forgotten about the money you loaned me? Well guess again -
I've been looking for you for the last 8 years. I'm very rich now - send
me your bank details as I am very anxious to repay you (with interest).
I have a very fine business now - lots of good things. Stop by my web
site any time - everything there is free for you! My friend!
www.digicrime.com

Look forward to hearing from you again John!

--
*In case you never receive this mail, please notify me immediately*


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 4C97616A.7040201@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4C97616A.7040201@gmail.com
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 02:25 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org